- Development of imaginary time path integral methods to calculate quantum partition functions.
- Contribution of the continuum electronic states to the van der Waals interactions.
- Development of numerical methods to study the geometric phase effect in the dynamics of molecular systems.
- Kinetics and dynamics of elementary reactions
- Semiclassical and quantum dynamics of molecular collisions
- Collision induced spectroscopy (collision induced absorption and emission)
- Ab inito quantum chemistry (wave function based methods)
- Development of global potential energy and dipole surfaces of reactions
- DFT and TD-DFT characterization of organometallic molecules
- Experimental photophysics and photochemistry of light harvesting molecules and nanomaterials
2006 - 2011 – M.Sc. in Chemistry, University of Pannonia, Hungary
2011 - 2015 – Ph.D. in Theoretical Chemistry, University of Pannonia, Hungary
2015 - 2017 – Research Assistant, University of Pannonia, Hungary
2017 - 2019 – Postdoc, University of Luleå, Sweden,